OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display is a self emitting technology and requires no backlight like conventional LCD displays. In the dark environment, its contrast is higher than an LCD display. This display is composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between anode and cathode.
The OLED display is I2C or SPi compatible and can be easily interfaced with any microcontroller. The display has a 1.3 inch diagonal size and has a resolution of 128×64 pixels.
- High brightness
- High contrast ratio
- Slim outline
- Wide viewing angle
- Wide operating temperature range
- Low power consumption’
- I2C or SPI compatible
- Soldered header pins
- Only needs 2 I/O ports to control
- Operating voltage range: 3.3V to 5V
- Interface type: IIC or I2C interface
- Controlling chip: SSH1106
- Resolution: 168×64 pixel
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to 70℃