CD4516 IC is a presettable CMOS BCD up down synchronous counter. It has 4 synchronously clocked D-flip Flop (connected so that it provides T flip-flop capability), which are connected as counters. The counter is presettable so the counter can be cleared with RESET and can be preset to any binary present by PRESET ENABLE.
- Medium-speed operation – fCL = 8 NHz type. at 10 V.
- Synchronous internal carry propagation.
- Reset and Preset capability.
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings.
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics.
- The maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C.
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range) =
- 1 V at VDD = 5 Volts.
- 2 V at VDD = 10 Volts.
- 2.5 V at VDD = 15 Volts.
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, “Standard Specifications for Description of ’B’ Series CMOS Devices”.
- Up/Down difference counting
- Multistage synchronous counting
- Multistage ripple counting
- Synchronous frequency dividers
- CD4516B —Binary Type
- DC supply voltage range: 3V to 18V.
- Input or output current: ±10mA.
- Power dissipation: 500mW.
- Clock frequency: 11Mhz.
- Storage temperature range: -65℃ to +150℃.
- Operating temperature range: -55℃ to +125℃
Be the first to review “4516 IC CMOS Binary UP DOWN Counter with Preset”