This laser diode module emits a small intense focused beam of visible red light. The module head is composed of a light emitting diode, condenser lens, and adjustable copper sleeve and assembled when delivered, the focal length of the lens is adjusted and glued by a strong glue stick, which works directly by connecting a 5V power supply.
The module is breadboard friendly, small in size, cost-effective and has an operating voltage of 5V that can be directly operated by Arduino.
- Although this is a low power module but avoid looking directly to its beam or point a laser at another person
- Pay attention to the laser cell to prevent from being burnt or battery explosion due to short circuit when removing the battery
- Input voltage supply: 5V
- Input current: 30mA
- Wavelength: 650nM
- Line length: 135mm
- Transmit power: 58mW
- Driver circuit: APC circuit
- Operating temperature range: -36℃ to +65℃
- Small size
- Breadboard friendly
- Standard 5V operating voltage
Be the first to review “650nM 5V Laser Diode Module”