74139 is a high speed dual 2-to-4 line decoder IC. The IC is designed with Schottky-clamp circuits to use in high-performance memory-decoding and data-routing applications, requiring a very short propagation delay time.
74139 IC comprises 2 completely independent two-to-four line decoders in a single PDIP-16 package. The active-low enable input can be used as a data line in demultiplexing applications.
- Designed especially for high speed memory decoder and data transmission systems.
- Contains 2 independent 2-to-4 line decoders/demultiplexers
- Schottky clamped for high speed
- Supply voltage: 4.75V to 5.25V
- High level input voltage: 2V
- Low level input voltage: 0.8V
- High level input current: -0.4mA
- Low level input current: 8mA
Be the first to review “74139 Dual 2-to-4 Line Decoder/Demultiplexer IC”