74147 is a 10-to-4 decimal to BCD priority encoder IC. This IC provides priority decoding of the inputs to ensure that only the highest-order data line is encoded.
74147 encodes nine data lines to four-line BCD. the implied decimal zero condition does not require an input condition because zero is encoded when all nine data lines are at the high logic level.
- Supply voltage: 4.5V to 5.5V
- High level output current: -0.4mA
- Low level output current: 0mA
- Operating temperature range: 0℃ to 70℃
- Product: 10-to-4 line decimal to BCD priority encoder IC
- IC number: 74147
- Family: 74 series
- Package type: PDIP-16
- No of pins: 16
- Mounting type: through hole
- Package contains: 1 x 74147 10-to-4 Decimal to BCD Priority Encoder IC