Arduino LilyPad is the main board of Atmega328P and functions the same as other Arduino boards. This Arduino is designed for wearable and e-textiles and can be sewn on fabric and mounted on sensors, supplies, and actuators with conductive threads. This is a development board of Atmega328p like other Arduino but has a minimum number of external components keeping the board as small as possible.
- Operating voltage: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Input-output pins
- Digital: 14
- Analog: 6
- DC current per I/O pins: 40mA
- Flash memory: 16 KB (2KB is used for the bootloader)
- SRAM: 1 KB
- EEPROM: 512 bytes
- Clock frequency: 8 MHz
- Arduino LilyPad should only be programmed with software 0010 or higher.
- It can be programmed using earlier version also but all the time-related function will be off (twice as slow as it should be)
- It is compatible with an FTDI cable and Arduino Pro/ProMini programmer.
- Updated LilyPad is not compatible with LilyPad USB Link.
Be the first to review “Arduino LilyPad Atmega328 Main Board”