ESP-01 wifi module operates on 3.3v, while most of the available MCUs operate on 5V. This breakout board converts 5V microcontroller signals to a 3.3V signal. 8-pin ESP-01 ESP8266 module can be directly inserted in the female header provided on the board. The module has an onboard stable voltage converter AMS1117 3.3V, so you do not need to bother about voltage conversion.
- Arduino Uno R3 and other compatible MCUs can directly connect to this module
- On-board level shift circuit
- Compact size
- Easy to use
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V/5V compatible (on-board level shift circuit)
- Working voltage: 4.5V to 5.5V (on-board 3.3V LDO regulator)
- Working current: 250mA (max)