This 5V 1 channel relay module is based on the ES8266 wifi module and 8 bit MCU. the device allows you to control local area networks wirelessly by mobile APP through a simple configuration process.
How to use
- Onboard ESP8266 wifi module has three operating modes
- STA (client)
- AP (hot)
- STA + AP (client + hot)
- According to the network of the module to select the corresponding WiFi module mode of operation.
- The module needs to use the serial debugging software on the computer and USB to TTL module to send AT commands to configure the wifi module, USB to TTL module, RX, TX, GND pin, IN + IN, IN – 5V power supply
Function and Features
- Onboard high performance microprocessor STM8S103 and ESP-01 wifi module
- The module has 2 modes of work:
- The mobile phone is applied directly on the wifi module
- The mobile phone and the wifi module are applied to the router at the same time
- Additional function: it can also be used as a USB relay when the ESP8266 is pulled out
- Transmission distance:
- In an open environment, the maximum stable transmission distance is 400M when the mobile phone is mounted on the wifi module.
- When the wifi module and mobile phone are carried on the router at the same time, the transmission distance depends on the signal strength of the router.
- Onboard 12V, 10A/250V AC 10A/30V DC relay, which can be continuously pulled for 100000 times, has diode discharge protection, short response time.
- Onboard mode selection and real time working status indicator.
- Compact size
Be the first to review “ESP8266 WiFi 1 Channel 5V relay Module for Home Automation”