The KK2.1.5 is a Flight Controller Board with an integrated MPU-6050 IMU, With Atmel 644PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based MCU with 64k of memory, is the next big evolution of the first generation KK flight control boards. The KK2.1.5 was engineered to bring multi-rotor flight to everyone from beginners to experts.
The built-in software and the LCD screen make the installation and setup process much easier than ever. Multiple craft types are pre-installed. So simply select your craft type then check motor layout and propeller direction, now calibrate your ESCs and radio, and it’s done.
This flight controller has a gyro system that has been updated to an incredibly sensitive MPU-6050 IMU system making this the most stable KK flight controller board ever and has an awesome auto-level function. There’s a 6 Pin USB asp programming interface that ensures future software updates.
There’s an additional polarity protected header for voltage detection and a piezo buzzer is also included for audio warning/alert when activating and deactivating the board or when something is accidentally plugged in incorrectly and there’s also fuse protection for buzzer output.
Firmware Version: 1.61:
- Flying Wing V-tail.
- X8 +, X8 X, H8, H6, V8, V6.
- Aero 1S Aileron, Aero 2S Aileron.
- Singlecopter 2M 2S, Singlecopter 1M 4S.
- Custom Mix via the “Mixer Editor” option.
- Pre-installed firmware, Dualcopter, Tricopter, Quadcopter +, Hexcopter X, Octocopter X, Quadcopter X, Hexcopter +, y6.
- The Mixer Editor allows you to configure the position and signal power with respect to input and sensors which allows you to create any configuration possible with up to 8 actuators or servos.
- Size: 50.5mm x 50.5mm x 12mm.
- MCU: Atmega644 PA.
- 1520us(5 channels) Signal from the receiver.
- Gyro/Acc: MPU6050.
- Auto-level: Yes.
- Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0V.
- AVR interface: standard 6 pins.
- The signal from Receiver: 1520us (5 channels).
- Signal to ESC: 1520us.
- 1 x KK2 1.5 Flight Controller Board.
- 1 x Piezo buzzer.
|Input Voltage (V)||4.8V-6.0V.|
|Processor||Atmel 644PA MCU.|
Be the first to review “KK2.1.5 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Controller Board with 6050MPU and 644PA”