This is a miniature normally open contact type reed switch of size 2mm x 14mm. When the switch is exposed in a magnetic field, the two ferrous pins inside the switch pull together and the switch closes. After removing the magnetic field, the leads separate, and the switch opens. This makes for a great non-contact switch and carries up to 1.2A.
The switch has low contact resistance and ideally suitable for signal switching applications, reed relays, security, monitoring, limit sensing, etc. It is a small and easy-to-use module and can operate in a variety of environmental conditions. It operates very reliably in the -50℃ to +140℃ temperature range.
- Miniature size and easy to use
- Hermetically sealed switch, contacts are not affected by and have no effect on their external environment.
- Soft leads enable reliable hand forming.
- operates very reliably in the -50℃ to +140℃ temperature range.
- Maximum voltage: 24V
- Maximum operating current: 1.2A
- Frequency: 100Hz
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ
- Lifecycle: ≅100000
- Operating temperature range: -50℃ to +140℃
Be the first to review “Magnetic Control Reed Switch – 2mm x 14mm”