ST-Link V2 programmer allows you to upload. Record, debug programs (along with other functions) in microcontrollers of the STM8 and STM32 family, with high-performance and cost-effective execution makes it perfect for students, hobbyists, and beginners in the area of microcontroller programming.
The device supports the full range of STM32 SWD debugging interface, a simple 4-wire interface (including power), fast, and stable. This module is fully consistent with the official version, supports automatic upgrade, supports the full range of STM32 SWD ( only 4 pins including SWCLK, SWDIO, and power) and STM8 (only 4 pins including SWIM, reset, and power) download and debug.
The device is quite simple to use and can be used to send code to 32-bit STM32 ARM cortex or 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers. The header of this programmer contains for 5V, 3.3V, SWCLK, SWDIO, SWIM, reset (RST/NRST), and GND. The connector on the opposite side of the device is a USB connector and is intended to be plugged into the computer.
- Use an aluminum alloy U disk shell to install the internal motherboard.
- The interface definition is directly marked on the enclosure.
- 5V, 3.3V at the same time to provide external use, convenient for you to connect 5V and 3.3V target boards.
- The shell characters use laser engraving, never fade off, and permanent clarity.
- The internal motherboard with 500mA self-recovery fuse, completely protects your expensive computer motherboard.
- Red and Blue double color LED indicator lamp, it is convenient for you to observe the working state of ST-LINK V2 at all times.
- Distribution Dupont wire, so that you can easily deal with the wire sequence of different target boards.
- The outer package is made up of an anti-static bag and a sealed pack by an automatic sealing machine. It is safe and reliable and not afraid of static electricity or water.
- Support firmware automatic upgrade
- Support the full range of STM8 SWIM download debugging. Supported software version:
- XTW LINK ST Utility 2.0 and above
- STVD 4.2.1 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
Swim Specific Features
- 1.65V to 5.5V application voltage supported on the SWIM interface.
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes supported.
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes / s at low speed and 12.8 Kbytes / s at high speed.
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via an ERNI standard vertical connector or horizontal connector.
- SWIM cable for connection to the application to the application via a pin header or a 2.54mm pitch connector.
JTAG/SWD Specific Features
- 1.65V to 5.5V application voltage supported
- JTAG cable for connection to a standard JTAG 20-pin pitch 2.54mm connector
- JTAG supported
- SWD and SWV communication supported
- 1000 Vrsm high isolation voltage
Note: Product is available in different color and will be shipped randomly